Graven has a vacancy for an Accountant/Office Manager. If you are interested, or you know anyone who is interested, please email your CV to [email protected]
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly organised Accountant/Office Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
We are an established UK-based design business working on brand-related projects for local and global clients across many industry sectors. We create visual brands and communications, workplaces, hotels and retail interiors.
With over thirty people and turnover circa £2M you will liaise with the Financial Director and be responsible for planning and processing finance, administration and facilities functions including payroll, credit control, draft monthly management accounts and quarterly VAT returns.
The post is ideally suited to a part-qualified accountant with great financial experience including a sound working knowledge of SAGE 50 Accounts & Payroll Software.
– £28k – £32k per annum
– Pension and bonus scheme
Hours: full-time – 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Responsible to: Managing Director and Financial Director
Responsible for: Administration Assistant
– Preparation of draft monthly management accounts
– Process monthly payroll
– Preparation of sales invoices and related reports
– Credit control
– Processing and paying suppliers
– Accruals & prepayments
– Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
– Monthly salaries and petty cash
– Fixed assets, depreciation and other journal postings
– Year end preparation and support for auditors
– Quarterly VAT return preparation
– Occasional project work
– Management of office facilities
– Part-qualified accountant (desirable)
– Office and financial management experience
– Experience of SAGE 50 Accounts & Payroll Software
– Excellent excel skills
– Proactive individual focused on system and reporting improvements
– Excellent communication and relationship skills
– Well-organised with excellent attention to detail
– The ability to plan and prioritise your own work, consistently working to deadlines
If you are interested please submit your CV to [email protected] explaining in your email why you’re applying and why you believe you are suitable for the post.
Please also contact Barry for more information about the post. Closing date for applications is Friday 18th September 2015. For information on Graven please visit our website – www.gr4v3n.wpengine.com
Offer of employment is subject to receipt of two satisfactory references and satisfactory Disclosure check from Disclosure Scotland. Employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period of three months.
Strictly no agencies.