Our Glasgow studio is looking for an architect with a passion for the interiors of buildings.
You should have at least 5 years experience, strong design skills and a good sense of how great spaces and buildings are made.
We will support you to develop your skills by working on a range of projects for clients in the UK and internationally, particularly in workplace, hospitality, luxury and brand projects.
- Act professionally, be endlessly curious, self-critical and always striving for excellence
- Draw and communicate visually and verbally, and be a great listener
- Respond intelligently to creative briefs within timescales and budgets
- Be good with people and take an interest in the broader community
- Be energetic and proactive and able to work as part of a team
- Think analytically and conceptually
- Be fluent in BIM (we mostly use ArchiCAD) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have an understanding of UX design.
Knowledge of 3D visualisation, and a driving licence, would be an advantage.
Package subject to experience.
Please send your CV/portfolio to [email protected]